The Food Rx Healthy Lifestyle Series is a group health and wellness coaching and educational program designed for individuals with a desire to improve their overall health. The wellness team consists of individuals with expertise in allopathic and functional medicine, nutrition, culinary arts, and fitness. Participants are guided through a combined nutritional and fitness plan designed for their needs.
What you'll get:
- Comprehensive One-Month Virtual Coaching Program Designed to Jumpstart Your Health
- Five virtual health presentations, Q&A sessions with the MHW health and wellness team
- Comprehensive four-week nutrition plan designed for detox or health maintenance
- Four-week comprehensive exercise program designed for multiple levels of fitness
- Support Content of Food Prep Videos, Exercise Videos, Recipes, Shopping Lists and More
- One-Year Membership to the Online Nutritional Boot Camp Course
Live virtual sessions are hosted on Wednesdays from 7 pm CT to 8:30 pm CT
- Session 1: Jun 29th
- Session 2: Jul 6th
- Session 3: Jul 13th
- Session 4: Jul 20th
- Session 5: Jul 27th
While this program is designed to provide customized health advice, it is not intended to serve as a substitute for formal medical advice or medical care of any type.